Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tuesday @ the Mall

I spent my first Tuesday afternoon at the mall this week. It was a bit uneventful--I talked to about a dozen families about VBS, got two prayer requests, and had one man ask me where the restrooms were! All in all, I think it's going to take time to build up a "presence" for our congregation at the mall, so I'm going to try to keep up the program for a while.

Next week starts VBS, so it will be pretty busy around here. I am playing the part of Flame, the Flamingo (he's a puppet with an outrageous French accent!), and the Bible storyteller. Looking forward to the fun!

I've posted a new picture of me in my ordination gear here, and I also posted some ordination pics on my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/macdonde.

That's all for now,

David

No comments: