Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good eat!

We are spending time at Granny's house for Thanksgiving this year--followed by our usual 4 a.m. foray into the fray of the frenetic holiday shopping that is the day after Turkey Day. We have not bought a piece of electronic equipment in the last 8 years unless it was purchased on the day after Thanksgiving!

I can smell the turkey cooking now--mostly because it's my job to baste the beast every quarter hour or so. CNN recommended not basting the turkey this year (something about saving gas in a difficult economy), but I figure, "What does Wolf Blitzer know about cooking a bird?" So, I'm bastin'!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone--look out for turkeys wielding axes! (Rebecca wrote a story today about a turkey's revenge this morning--very cute, but also a bit disturbing!)

God Bless us, Everyone,

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search