Sunday, September 24, 2006

September 24, 2006-- "New Home"

This is the first post on my new blogging home! Don't ask me why, but I couldn't get things to work well over at the other place (name witheld out of respect for the other company).

This blog will [hopefully] be updated at least once a week with new thoughts, ideas, fun web sites I've visited, and random jottings on life as a United Methodist pastor, father, husband, scout--you name it.

Oh, by the way-- I turned 30 yesterday! Kelly planned a great surprise party for me--I was totally taken by surprise, except that I knew something strange was happening. . .she had been a little jumpy all day, and quite secretive for the last month!

That's all for now, check back often (I'll try to keep it updated!)

Peace in our time,
David

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi David,

Enjoyed the Tribune article on 4/14 and also enjoy listening to your sermon today. Hope you and your family are getting settled your new home. Looking forward to more good sermons on Sunday morning. Its so pleasurable coming to church since you arrived. Welcome to Niles and your new church.