Friday, March 09, 2007

New Home

It's beena looooooong time since I last posted. Actually, it's been a long time since I first posted! In the intervening many months since the last post, I have been re-appointed to a new church--First United Methodist Church of Niles, Ohio. We just moved last week, and are finally beginning to find our way around--the house. The congregation here is very nice, and we're enjoying life in the big city of Niles.

Life comes with a lot of changes--we grow old, families grow and change, we change jobs, and health and financial circumstances are constantly in flux. But the one thing that doesn't change--in this life or the next--is the constant love of God, and God's Son, Jesus Christ.

I'm hoping to keep this blog updated more regularly now that I have a faster internet connection. Pray for that.

Yours in Christ,
David

No comments: